What it is:
Our unique understanding and depth of knowledge of the online car shopper – built up over 16 years and working with all volume and premium car brands in Europe – informs the car industry of their customers’ and prospects’ online behaviour and journeys. The first of our planned bi-annual Automotive Media Forums on July 10th reveals many of the insights that support the industry’s digital engagement strategies, and uncovers today’s online consumer behaviour that directly influences tomorrow’s new car sales.
What you will hear:
- Which brands and models are succeeding in today’s digital environment.
- Who will be the likely winners and losers in 2018.
- Where the battle for car sales is being fought: from dealerships to digital devices.
- Why the ‘badge’ remains a critical digital differentiator in a market flooded with finance offers.
- How car brands can ‘disrupt the disruptors’ as they move to Mobility as a Service?
Who is Sophus3?
Over the past 16 years Sophus3 has become recognised as the car industry’s ‘digital engine’. Since predicting the move to an online automotive market in 2002, the company has led innovation in digital marketing based upon unique insight and analysis of online automotive consumer behaviour. With virtually all car brands giving access to their digital platforms through the eDataXchange programme, Sophus3 analyses over two billion car-buying related online interactions annually. Uniquely, the online consumer journey is tracked not just on each car brand website, but end-to-end across brands, from first click through to each new car sale, lost lead or frustrated customer. No other partner of the global car industry can provide greater depth or detail around growing market trends, future segment evolution or consumer desire.