You as our Analytics QA Tester works independently, as well as with developers and web analysts, to test complex web applications solutions. You will develop test plans, participate in analytics and tracking reviews of software solutions, and assist end-users with user acceptance testing.
You will be a member of an agile development team and will test new features for functionality and user experience. You will be also responsible for automated regression testing. You will work closely with other software developers and analysts to understand what the product is meant to do, to identify issues in design and development, and to provide recommendations for improvements.
- Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Experience in tracking end to end visitor behavior thru funnel tracking
- Understanding of website tagging methodology
- Understanding Tag Management System
- Work with the Analytics Development Team to test Adobe Analytics
- Assist end-users in performing user acceptance testing on developed solutions.
- Maintain solution design reference
- Mapping of eVar & sProps variables for Tag Management System (TMS)
- Implementing test plans and test cases based on product specifications.
- Perform post-implementation testing
- Document test plans, test cases, and test results
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Translation of project business requirements into reporting requirements
- Manage and prioritize workload, but able to work collaboratively in a team
- Collaborate with stakeholders to review reporting requests
Bachelor’s degree, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline
Must have experience in testing of complex web applications crossing multiple platforms and diverse technologies.
Must have extensive knowledge in Adobe Analytics (preferred) or Google Analytics.